EUREKA FORBES RECRUITMENT WILL BE HELD FOR BTECH/BCA/BBA/MBA STUDENTS ON 15TH MAY 2017
Eureka Forbes is coming to our campus on 15th May 2017 to recruit the students of BTECH/ BBA/ BCA/ MBA for the profile mentioned below:
You are requested to inform the students of your department of 2016 and 2017 batch.
Kindly upload it on website and Facebook.
Please find job description below & enclosed along with company profile. This is for Territory Executives to Territory Head’s with slight variation in Job Role depending on their Experience & Earnings.
Preferably looking from Security System Industry ( DL/HARYANA)
Location : Delhi / NCR
To deliver Sales, profit and growth in the CRC, as per set targets, by developing quality Leadership in vibrant and friendly work place, with focus on customer delight.
Role & responsibilities:
The Team Leader is responsible for sales/Marketing/HR/Accounts/Training and Service activities at the CRC. Details in each department as under:
· Prepare sales achievement plan in line with meeting CRC budgets and targets.
· Should be able to design a security system at customers place, generate BOQ, evaluate different options and suggest the right model.
· Should be able to learn the various security products offered by the company. Should be able to train on the products.
· Review, monitor and guide on performance of each customer sales specialist.
· Draw up detailed territory coverage plans and allocation plans.
· Devise Architect list, personally meet up with minimum 10 architects every month.
· Review individual performance of employees under OYBS.
· Ensure group/team structure are maintained.
· Ensure reports from Customer Sales Specialists, Territory Executives, Sr. Territory Executives, Territory Manager on performance are achieved on time.
· Ensure sales closing cycle calendar is followed.
· Review response time, complaints and installation register at CRC.
· Launch and promote incentives in the CRC to drive business plans.
· Draw up the marketing support activity plans in consultation with BM/DDSM/DSM.
· Consolidate competitor activities and send feedback to superiors.
· Conduct STP/MFW/”Making of Eurochamp” and other such training programs at the CRC.
· Conduct development programs for PST,CSS ,Sr. Sales executives.
· Review outstanding units/ order forms/CDA statements and exercise control.
· Is responsible for expense controls at CRC.
· Is responsible for verifying bank reconciliation statements, payroll & cash statements.
· Functional Area: Sales / BD
· Industry: Consumer Durables / Electronics
· Skills: Sales
· Experience : 1 to 4 years
· Salary : 1 to 3 Lac p.a.
“ANHAD EDUTRAIN SOLUTIONS” (P) LTD IS VISITING GANGA TECHNICAL CAMPUS ON 6TH DECEMBER 2016 FOR B.TECH. (all stream), BBA, BCA AND MBA for 2017 BATCH.
All concerns department heads are require to inform the students for the same with resume and documents and in formal dress.
Job description and other details are as follows:
Please find attached the company profile.The roles that we are recruiting for are:
Business Analyst – Data Analyst, Product Management
Growth Hacker – Digital marketing, Product Management, Partnerships, PR
Business Growth – Community Management, Business Development, Channel Partnerships
People we are looking to hire:
Demonstrated excellence in storytelling and writing/business strategy/product ownership or project ownership and/or marketing that resulted in tangible results and growth. Experience of working for a technology-based company is preferred. Previous experience of managing in an unknown, ambiguous and fast-paced environment and effectively delegating to teams of talent (e.g. leadership experience at a small firm, started a company)
Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team.
Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to the mission of Anhad.
Flexible and able to multi-task; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems.
Strong attention to detail and experience of managing across high-priority work streams.
Other Personal Characteristics:
Commitment to the mission and belief that entrepreneurial skills can be a major force for social good
Strong communication skills and inherently collaborative, energetic, and open-minded
Highly entrepreneurial and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with minimal guidance
CTC & Growth Opportunities
First 6 months ( Pre Placement Project): January to June
Salary: Rs 7,500 to Rs 20,000/month plus variable incentives (depending on previous internship experience/projects and skill-set )
After 6 months:
Salary: Rs 4.2 Lacs p.a – Rs 6 Lacs p.a CTC ( depending on background, degree and work/internship experience as well as performance during PPP)
Esops: worth Rs 1.8 Lacs to Rs 4.2 Lacs ( depending on background, degree and work/internship experience as well as performance during PPP)
As we are a small team at the moment, every individual we bring on board has to opportunity to shape the future of the company and thus has vertical growth curves ahead. We have a flat hierarchy structure and you will have the opportunity to own every feature/process/project that you will work for.